Saturday, August 29, 2009

Masks


The above mask is for the Ball and my Dress is Red and Purple. Also it's hard to see the black feathers on the top of it.


This purple mask is to go with my Court dress that I made picture of it in one of the other posts.

Hubby made this one because he liked the fabric so we have an extra one.


This one is red velvet and I'm going to wear it with my Black velvet dress. I'm keeping it plain because it looks really good that way.

This Green one is Hubby's mask. it's hard to see but it has feathers on the top of it. I still need to take pictures of his leather one he made.
Hubby did all the masks with fabric and pre-made forms, he used spray glue to make them then I added stuff to mine and he added the feathers to his.
YIS,
Claremonda de Cly
John le Irish


No comments: