Saturday, April 11, 2009

Beaded Boomarks gifts

Here is all my Beaded Bookmarks. I made 34 of them. They are for St. George Faire this month. Hubby is fighting in the Crested Helm Tourney and as his Consort I needed to make gifts for the other Consorts plus whatever Royalitiy and Peerage is attending.
the little square basket is for the King and Queens gift. These are the bookmarks for the K&Q
The other basket has everyone else's Bookmarks.





I made them with Braided Ribbon of mine and Hubby's colors, Green, Purple and Black, then I used glass seed beads and silver wire to make the beaded part. I also got Silver and Gold beads and beaded glasses ends to attach the braid and beads together. They were fun to make, But I'm really glad to get them done. Now to figure out what to make for 2010.





In Service to Trimaris,





Cie

No comments: