Saturday, April 11, 2009

John recovered my footstool & rocking chair.

John is very handy and it's really good for him to be that way because he can make most of the things we need for the SCA.
So for comfort and to keep my feet out of the ants, Hubby found me a foot stool. It was ugly, white legs and a kind of like large foral fabric on the seat of it. So we had this fabric that's really nice and John recovered it for me.

Then since he had the legs off of it he sanded them down and then painted strips on them.

Then since we had left over cloth he did my rocking chair to match. Doesn't it look nice now?

I still want to make a needlepoint cover for them but right now my hands won't do needlepoint so I have a wonderful Hubby who does nice things like this for me.

in Service to Trimaris,

Cie

No comments: